Weston Pro 2300 Professional vacuum Sealer
The Weston Pro 2300 is professional grade vacuum sealer that is best suited to people who will use it often or have to seal large quantities of items in bulk.
- High quality professional grade
- See through lid for easy alignment
- Fast and efficient, no down time
- Very expensive
- No onboard bag holder
- Large and heavy
Weston Pro 2300 Review – Product Features | Videos | Product Comparison | Product Specifications | Weston Pro 2300 Instruction Manual
Weston Pro 2300 Product Features
The Weston Pro 2300 is a high-quality professional-grade food vacuum sealer. Its stainless steel construction makes it durable and built to last, although it is heavier than most at over 14 pounds. The lid is transparent acrylic, allowing you to line up your bag and minimize waste, something not found in any of the other units we reviewed. It has multiple food modes and can handle delicate foods without crushing them. Results were less than predictable when using foods that were excessively damp, and wet foods are should be avoided. This unit works perfectly fine with normal moisture meats, and its rapid reheat and quick recovery make it perfect for hunters. It lacks onboard storage of a bag roll, which is one of our major gripes, but it does have an extra wide sealing bar and can accommodate bags up to 15″. This doesn’t have an accessory port or hose for containers, canisters, and Ziploc bags. This unit is best suited for someone who will use a vacuum sealer often or has to seal food items in bulk. With its high-quality construction, this unit should last for years with proper care. This vacuum sealer is also very popular with collectors, who use it to seal documents, coins or other collectibles in air tight containers.
- High quality stainless steel construction
- Clear lid for perfect bag alignment and reduced waste
- One touch operation
- Vacuum sealing is rapid compared to other models
- Little to no wait time between seals
Weston Pro 2300 Product Comparison
|Model No.||Weston Pro 2300 Review||Nesco VS-02 Review|
|Seal Bar Length||15"||11.8"|
|Removable Drip Tray||Yes||No|
|Built-in Roll Storage||No||Yes|
|Automatic Bag Detection||No||No|
|Retractable Handheld Sealer||No||Optional Accessory|
|Warranty||2 Year||1 Year|
|Size||15.3" x 23" x 9"||18.3" x 5.1"" x 11.8"|
|Weight||14.4 pounds||7 pounds|
Weston Pro 2300 Review
Nesco VS-02 Review
Weston Pro 2300 Product Specifications
- Physical Dimensions: 15.3″ x 23″ x 9″
- Weight: 14.4 pounds
- Item Model Number: 65-0201
- Electric: 120V 3 prong plug
- Weston Pro 2300 Instruction Manual
Reviewed Item: Weston Pro 2300
For more information you can check out our our Helpful Guides below:
- Vacuum Sealer Buying Guide - The ultimate guide to helping you choose the vacuum sealer that right for you.
- How to Choose a Vacuum Sealer - What factors you should be looking at when buying a vacuum sealer.
- Vacuum Sealer FAQ - Answers to common questions people have when buying a food vacuum sealer.
- Vacuum Sealer Reviews - In depth reviews for for each of the vacuum sealers we looked at.
- Best Vacuum Sealer - The best vacuum sealer according to our editorial team.
- Top 10 Vacuum Sealers - A top 10 ranking for each of the vacuum sealers we reviewed.
- Buying Guides - Buying guides for different kinds of small appliances
- How To Guides - How To guides to help you choose the right counter top appliances for your needs.
- Product FAQs - Common questions and answers for different types of small appliances in your kitchen.
- Cooking Information - Information and helpful tips to save time and money in the kitchen.
- Kitchen Small Appliance Brand Information - If you're looking for contact information, support, forums, instruction manuals or other information for small kitchen appliances we may be able to help.
- Small Appliance Instructions Manuals - If you're looking for instructions manuals for any of your small appliances we may be able to help.