In our opinion, the best hand mixer is the Kitchen Aid Hand Mixer KHM926.
KitchenAid KHM926 9 Speed Hand Mixer
This hand mixer has a powerful 220 Watt DC motor with 9 speeds. It features a cushioned grip, with a beater ejector button and weighs only 2 pounds. It has a large assortment of accessories including 2 standard beaters, 2 dough hooks, 1 blending rod, and one whipping beater.
KitchenAid KHM926 Product Features
- 220 Watt DC motor
- Slow start
- 9 Speeds
- LED readout
- Cushioned grip
- Ejector button
- Large assortment of accesories
KitchenAid KHM926 Product Specifications
- Physical Dimensions: 8″ x 3.5″ x 6″
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Electric: 120V 3 prong plug
- KitchenAid KHM926 Instruction Manual
Reviewed Item: Kitchenaid KHM926
For more information you can check out our Helpful Guides below:
- Hand Mixer Buying Guide - Our ultimate guide to teaching you everything you need to know before buying a hand mixer.
- Hand Mixer FAQ - Frequently asked questions and answers people have when shopping for a hand mixer.
- Hand Mixer Reviews - Individual reviews for each of the hand mixers we looked at.
- Top 10 Hand Mixers - Our top 10 rankings for all of the hand mixers we've reviewed.
- Best Hand Mixer - Our top recomended hand mixer.
You can see all of our guides from the links below:
- Buying Guides - Buying guides for different kinds of small appliances
- How To Guides - How To guides to help you choose the right counter top appliances for your needs.
- Product FAQs - Common questions and answers for different types of small appliances in your kitchen.
- Cooking Information - Information and helpful tips to save time and money in the kitchen.
- Kitchen Small Appliance Brand Information - If you're looking for contact information, support, forums, instruction manuals or other information for small kitchen appliances we may be able to help.
- Small Appliance Instructions Manuals - If you're looking for instructions manuals for any of your small appliances we may be able to help.